scatman

Mi. Trail Riders
Damn Yankees
Jul 15, 2006
uuummm...well lets see. My names Eric and Im from Dutchess County in NY. I used to ride some motocross about 10 years ago. My bike at that time was a CR125. With school, work and daily life...I just got back into it now. I purchased a 2003 Honda CR250 about a week ago and am looking for some places to ride in my area. Im older now and just looking to do some trail riding and have some fun. This forum looks great and Im glad to be here. :cool:

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Welcome! This is definitely a great forum and I'm sure some of the other riders up there will be glad to help you out. I'm down in Oklahoma and it's 102 degrees in the shade and 90+RH today, so ridin' is not part of today's plan! Whew!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
you will probably be able to use this then
http://www.atvpathfinder.com/index.cfm

ps. nice bike , i put a fmf fatty w/powercore 2 sparkied silencer, vforce3 reeds, 30 pilot,stock needle, 410 main. runs very well here in Michigan conditions

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

scatman

Mi. Trail Riders
Damn Yankees
Jul 15, 2006
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Alot has changed in the years I was away from this sport/hobby, but its nice to see that the people involved in it are just as supportive and professional as I remember them.

P.S. - Ellandoh...I love the bike. It came with a full Pro-Circuit Works exhaust, Applied Triple Clamps,Renthal Bars and all new plastic. I would attach pics , but cant find an option to do so. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom