Apr 9, 2005
hey everyone. i came across this site while lookin for forums about birtbikes and decieded to join. glad i did...this looks like a great site. My name is Nick and im from Camden New Jersey. i currently own a 2002 Yamaha YZ250 , which has been given the name BlueStreak :) by my friends, and myself. the bike has minor mods so far including FMF gold series expansion chamber and an FMF shorty silencer. its pretty fast..i have only been beat by a brand new 400cc suzuki 4 stroke and he won by about 1-2 foot. i also own a 2000 yamaha Kodiak400, which i call the KODILAC, cuz its like drivin a caddy'. i love riding as much as possible. well im dont for now, im gona post up something soon about the bike. im actually going riding now...cya. Nick

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. We have quite a few folks in New Jersey and the surrounding area.

Check out the DRN East Coast - Spring Ride thread about a ride coming up at the Hatfield & McCoy Trail System in West Virginia and the 5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride coming up the weekend of June 11th and 12th at Paragon in Pennsylvania. Check out the Paragon Adventure Park website for additional information in accommodations and the thread for all the folks making the trek.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom