brianRM250

Mar 14, 2007
Hey everyone. Just found this site and decided to join. I have an 03 Suzuki RM250 that I ride pretty much every weekend. I've looked through the forums a bit and it looks like a great place to find out some information. This is my second bike, I've only been riding for almost a year..so I have a lot to learn...

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Brian! Where in PA are you? Do you ride MX, trails, both?

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Rider forum.

brianRM250

Mar 14, 2007
Hey thanks guys. I'm like 20 min. northeast of the city of Pittsburgh, not too many places for me to ride but I find some. I pretty much ride trails. Been at a track in Brookeville and Slippery Rock a couple times.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
hi brianRM250 - i will be up there in summer with family and bikes. let me know if you find some good riding areas. there was a track out in a farmer's field near kinsman ohio - but that is quite a way from you. shenango lake orv area may be another options but not sure if it is open to bikes any longer?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN.

As RM_guy said, check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

They are trying to figure out where to hold a spring ride. I am in Charleston WV at the moment and judging what I see around me, there is a bunch of good riding up this way.

Top Bottom