New guy needs insight!!!

bb38

Oct 6, 2007
IM new to the bike world had a ttr90 actually what i started riding on iw as fast onthat thing but i was also 12 im now 18 and Im a A level XC rider on a quad i found a deal on a bike and thinking about racing its CRF250 its a 2004 few mods but i was wondering what it is gonna be like on a bike in the woods is it alot harder then quads how have u guys adapted to two wheels what are some good training techs...and waht not any help is greatly appreciated thanks

Broc

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Personally I started on 2 wheels, and never felt the need to ride anything with training wheels..

You will probably find that most of the people on here haven't spent any time on quads.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
take 90% of what you know about riding quads and through it away then read read read there is so many threads about riding teqnique in all condition just search for them you will find every thing you need to know also ck out some videos on youtube like skills2 w/ andrew short lots of good stuff in that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlIRJvOrtL0 i think there is 5 videos

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…