new guy

etter696

Mar 28, 2005
well unfortunetly i am a quad guy :ugg: but i have come to this site to find a motor for my project quad as u will see in the for sale section lol, i have rode bikes before i owned a yz125, and have ridden others. but nyways figured i would give u guys the scoop :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Quads are great for when you are broke or you are needing to go really slow,, but bikes are where it is at!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

etter696

Mar 28, 2005
well went through the user cp, and here i sit lol. well i am from northern MN, i ride a honda 250r currently lookn for a 4 stroke motor to place in it. i use to ride a predator 500, lt250r, yz125, and of course my first bike xr100. i wouldnt go as far as sayn quads are good when u are broke, i believe it costs about the same if not more than a bike for modifying. anyways i am a machinest at fast inc. and just getting into racing and freestyle.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…