Ride4Life

Apr 3, 2007
:cool:

Just moved in and ready to ride.... I mainly reged here to get a hold of other riders in the area to go riding with....

Name is Nick and I just turned 21 a while ago back

May 1st Im getting a 07 KTM 450 XC-W

Currently selling my 98 KTM EXC 250

Thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site.

What part of the state is Scappoose in? We have folks in western Idaho as well as around the Portland area.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Ride4Life said:
:cool:

Just moved in and ready to ride.... I mainly reged here to get a hold of other riders in the area to go riding with....

Name is Nick and I just turned 21 a while ago back

May 1st Im getting a 07 KTM 450 XC-W

Currently selling my 98 KTM EXC 250

Thanks

if you stick around, then youll get much more out of this site besides a few friends :cool: , and welcome to DRN.

Ride4Life

Apr 3, 2007
Hey

Scappoose, Oregon is just about 10 miles from NW of Portland. Little town just before you get to St.Helens, Oregon.

We have a few riding areas but nothing really worth pulling the bike out for :bang:

and I changed my mind... I am getting a 300XC-w, for sure now next week sometime, just need to get a few things together 1st.

I will be up at browns camp next weekend I hope breaking in my new bike :cool:

abeles

May 28, 2007
Ride4Life said:
We have a few riding areas but nothing really worth pulling the bike out for :bang:

Hey Ride4Life, where can I ride near Scappoose or St. Helens? That area is really convenient for me if there's anywhere to ride (beginner or intermediate). Thanks

Ride4Life

Apr 3, 2007
abeles said:
Hey Ride4Life, where can I ride near Scappoose or St. Helens? That area is really convenient for me if there's anywhere to ride (beginner or intermediate). Thanks

You ever heard of Browns Camp? bout` 45min drive from scappoose/helens

Or Bunker Hill is right behind Scappoose/Helens 15min drive for me and I live in town

Where you live?

my email is jeepernick @ gmail . com -minus- spaces

Email sometime and we will go riding... I know a few people up in the hills that we can park at and ride out from there back yard.

I have now put 127 miles on my new 07 300 KTM and in the past 2 days put 80 of that 127. (we spent the weekend in Santiam Pass, Oregon) ;)

I am always up for a good ride :cool:

Top Bottom