devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
ok so im 14 a guy and live in new york this is kina confusing but ill proly catch on soon.um i ride a 2003 cr85r expert with p.c exhaust
pro taper bars,bored 20 over,and jetted,.um i have more on theyre in the engine but the guy i got it from didnt tell me what everything inside it,and i havent

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site.

Sit back and grab a chair and listen for a bit. Roam around through the rooms and get a feel for the place.

There is a ton of knowledge on the site and people willing to share it.

Also, we generally like the use of punctuation and caps. :) It makes it easier to make a point, oraskaquestion. :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
devll1 said:
ok thnx i asked a question bout a drag and no one would answer they locked it whats up with that?

I locked it before people began to pile on.

You are asking a question that has no answer and has been asked way to many times.

The question "Which vehicle would win in a drag race" does not have an answer.

That is why I said ... sit back and listen for a bit.

There is a ton of knowledge here and the people willing to share it.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep. I know right where it is. Are there trails you ride on or do you mostly just do MX? We have a annual Spring ride that you might be interested in but it's in PA. There will be more details when it gets closer.

devll1

Uhhh...
Oct 23, 2007
yeah id definatly be intersted.um we actually have some pretty good trails in groton but yeah i ride trails alot ore then i thought now that i think about it.yeah so as far as the ride in p.a that would be fun u will have to let me know.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I got a kick out of you editing your post because you "messed up spelling" :laugh: You still mised a few!!

Top Bottom