motoxracer1234

Uhhh...
Feb 4, 2006
Chatsworth located down in southern part of NJ and also englishtown a little south and out west more in NJ i am also starting a huge track at my Grandmas because she has 48 acres and my dad has all the eqiupment. Lucky for people who live in new jersey it will be free to come and ride! :cool:

motoxracer1234

Uhhh...
Feb 4, 2006
I you are fomr New Jersey its gunna be in Middletown on a 48 acre farm i grew up on that my grandma owns. My dad has all the equipment to build so im starting it when it gets a little warmer.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I'm from lower Bucks as well in Pa, which middletown are you from, theres like 3 in jersey? I would lend a helping hand when time comes if needed.

motoxracer1234

Uhhh...
Feb 4, 2006
its located in holmdel by middletown near sandy hook. i also have grandparents that live in bucks county so i was wondering if there were any tracks oout there?

May 17, 2006
Hey i wanna ride at a track to!

HEy i just joined this site and i live in Stockholm New Jersey, do you know haow far away you live from me? caus ei would be glad to help you with your track. An dhow old r u?

May 17, 2006
I no no where you live

I live about 1 and a half or so n i am the same age as u, that a lil far to come more then few times but let me kno wif you get it up and going well!

lukesh40

Dec 8, 2005
Yo I live in Chester in the Morris county area and me and my buddy really need a good place to ride. Englishtown is in the can this year because of insurance problems and I actually just got back from Atco down in South Jersey where they are having similiar problems. This state is really crackin down on the sport and it's very sad. Let me know if you could use a helping hand. My buddy and I would love to come down and help out. Plus we're really looking for other people to ride with. We don't know anyone else around here that is really into riding.

Carmine

Nov 8, 2005
Hey pal. i'm from eatontown like 15 minuts from you me & my friends would love to come & help out anyway possible. Let me know. Also, my friend has a Bobcat if u need help with digging.

Top Bottom