Sep 15, 2004
I have been reading that alot of you were also having trouble dialing in the mikuni tmx, and switched to the kehin pwk.Well I finally took the plunge and ordered a kehin pwk airstriker.It should be here later this week.Were those of you who switched happy with your decision?Anyone get the airstriker? I am hoping by going to the airstriker it will give the cr more bottom end. I will be going to the track this weekend to check it out and try to dial it in.I have heard the kehin is much more forgiving to jet properly.Thanks

Sep 15, 2004
Thanks tony I have a pro circiut pipe and silencer and v force 3 reed cage.I also run c-12.Where do you ride?It is my b-day tommorrow so I am skipping work and going to the landing mx.Ever been there?

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Yup. I haven't been there since the new owners took over, but I hear good things.

When I can ride, I usually ride Seaford. I also make to Budd's on occasion for club rides(SMDR). 2 babies in 20 months have taken up a bit of my riding time though. :)

BTW, we are trying to get enough guys together for a private session at Seaford on 8/11. It's $30-35 per rider. They let us used their equipment to groom also. Let me know if you're interested. Enjoy the B-day ride and be safe.

T

Sep 15, 2004
well the ride went good today except for more jetting issues.That darn mikuni.The kehin should be here tommorrow!!Tony I am deffinately interested in going to seaford!!I have a guy who works for me that is also my riding buddy he would like to go as well.I also joined smdr this year well lpc right now.Whats up with the track??no more riding until further notice it says on the website.Thanks for the offer.You can count me in.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Looks like Demar is cooked... zoning issues with the county and it doesn't look good. We are in the process of trying to find another piece of property. Shame though, we have a lot of years of work in Demar. Cool to hear you're in the club! I'll let Andy know you and your buddy are interested in the Seaford ride. Send me an email so we can trade info. 19tony91 @ comcast.net.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Btw, where do you get the c-12 and how much are you paying. I've been using it for a while, but my guy stoped carrying it. I think I'm going to try some U2 once I get the PWK close. Just need to find a consistent, reasonably priced source.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom