metrickkruzer

May 14, 2005
Been riding and racing since 1973. I'm 42 and still love to ride Woods Trails, and Race Hare Scrambles. Enjoy taking out my 4 year old son (no bike yet) to keep the sport in the family. I just wanted to say hello and hope to meet up with some of you during rides!
I spend alot of time on www.rswarrior.com as well, and heard about this forum there actually. I own a 05' YZ250, 01' Warrior ATV, and an 02' RoadStar Warrior Sport Cruiser. Looking to add a KTM 65 soon for my little riding buddy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for happenings right there near home.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom