fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We have another convert to the pumpkin patch. You will need to be in Roselawn to find out who......no hints from the boyz in TC or K-town.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, he called me last night to apologize!!!!!!!!!!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Ride what you want! That's my motto. Heck, you guys got a blue bike convert from KTM in the form of Shane Watts. Good day for the Yamaha camp.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Shame on you Nick, the KTM gods will not let you get away with not being loyal!!!!!!!
They don't like it when they hear talk like that........their "orange" panties get in a bunch.

Attachments

• U6907585D_small.jpg
    U6907585D_small.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 253

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Christ, they need to make bigger panties than that for my fat azz to fit in! Looks a little classier than a blue speedo though... :nener:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I know I've posted more than I should on this subject, but who is it? I rode mine a little over the past weekend and love the way it runs and feels. I've heard horror stories about people thinking the KTM bikes feel a little funny, but mine felt great with the basic set up adjustments. So come on, who is it?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Tom Dunn AKA "The Bike Whore"
he rode TC Trailriders son's 300
Don

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
rumor has it that the 300 was not powerful enough for the bike whore and he is looking for some four stroke power for the Spring Pine Cone.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
fatherandson said:
rumor has it that the 300 was not powerful enough for the bike whore and he is looking for some four stroke power for the Spring Pine Cone.
TD didn't want to sign the waiver for the 300. Took a tip from a buddy of mine and stuffed a rag in the air boot to slow it down a bit. :nener:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
fatherandson said:
the bike whore and he is looking for some four stroke power for the Spring Pine Cone.

Tom, want to try an 07 250XCF-W for the Pine Cone? At 12 and 18 MPH you shouldn't hurt it to bad. Auto clutch, EE soft seat, etc. etc.. You didn't find the seat hard on the 300 did you? :laugh:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya 8 guys standing over & around watching Don working on the Yamhog....Can't figure out why the YH won't even start up being pull around like a 2 yr old behind a diesel pick up.....Ta Daaa a paper towel stuffed in da carburetor boot! "PRICELESS" :yikes: :rotfl:

Tough crowd eh Don.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
TD didn't want to sign the waiver for the 300. Took a tip from a buddy of mine and stuffed a rag in the air boot to slow it down a bit. :nener:
Oops - wrong bike there TCT.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I am thinking that Don turned Blaine loose with some towels and told him to go clean his goggles, and the little guy thought the air boot looked like an eyeball so he cleaned it and left the towel behind. Don, ya might check with the Dixon kid too. Ya make him clean the chitters lately?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
slowone said:
Don, ya might check with the Dixon kid too. Ya make him clean the chitters lately?

Hey, hey, hey! I no longer have to do those chores... that often!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
TCTrailrider said:
Tom, want to try an 07 250XCF-W for the Pine Cone? At 12 and 18 MPH you shouldn't hurt it to bad. Auto clutch, EE soft seat, etc. etc.. You didn't find the seat hard on the 300 did you? :laugh:
Denny, thanks for the ride!
The KTM was awsome even if the rider wasn't.
300 vibes a bit and my arms weren't used to actually having to hold on. Fun ride though.
Denny I lost your number ended yp calling some guy that hopes I find the right one!

The "Whore " will be on MM's 450 KTM this weekend for a nice trail ride with his boys, Hope to see all of you there.

Which bike next?
So many choices ,so little time!

Bike Whore :nod:

Top Bottom