new & looking for riding buds in Indiana

Billinin

Feb 21, 2007
I'm Bill and looking for places to ride in Indiana, and meet new riding friends. I love Jesus, my wife, and dirt bikes and in that order. I'm 36 years old so I guess that makes me a certified old fart. I own a 2005 Suzuki RM85 thats crazy fast. Anybody wanting to ride in or near Indiana let me know and if there are any group meet ups for riding Im for that too........thanks & hope to meet some people here. :ride:

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Where do you live in Indiana?....Ha Ha I'm 30 and have a 2002 YZ85...(it was a Project,and you know how those go)...

C4N

Billinin

Feb 21, 2007
Im about an hour and a half north of Indy or about 23 miles west of Fort Wayne. I have a little 4 x 8 flat bed trailer I tow my toy around on so a 2 or 3 hours drive is no biggy when it comes to fun and riding. I'm hoping maybe a whole bunch of us can meet and all go riding when the weather warms up a bit. I had my bike out today and it was slipping a bit in 2 and 3rd due to the cold and the bike sitting all winter. Any places down your way to ride worth going to?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Billinin said:
How do I post a pic of my bike like you have by your name? Thanks

They are accessed via your User CP. Look on the left side. I honestly cannot remember if there are any limitations on registered members getting avatars, it has been so long since I joined.

If you can access them ... The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 4.9 KB (whichever is smaller).

Welcome to our little piece if cyberspace. ;)

Billinin

Feb 21, 2007
thanks guys...glad to be here. Where is Redbud at? I will be there for sure. I guess I would need an address so I can look it up on mapquest. Im getting excited about Spring coming......March 20th cant come soon enough

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Buchanan, Michigan

http://www.redbudmx.com/

There will be a thread started soon about the gathering. I seem to remember a fair number of DRNers went to red Bud last year for the nationals. I don't know how many made the open practice day.

Top Bottom