jason33

Oct 21, 2006
whats going on with maico, any new bikes, they coming with the 80,on up line or what??
would love to see them hit the mx program,here in the states, im tired of the crappy 4 strokes, and tm and gas gas ,with husky now theres a line up,
the japs black balled the states and have total domination , its time for change ,arent you guys tired of seeing the same 4 factories! oh sure ktm,and husky finally got in but still ...
Maico-gasgas,TM :cool:

btw honda- where are the f.i 2strokes?? we dont want anymore 4pokes :nod:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
At least KTM and Yamaha still offer 2 strokes in the US. I would love to see direct injection. Right now, the suspensions are receiving the most upgrades and they'll fit my 05, just takes bucks. I've likely purchased my last dirtbike but who knows, a SH YZ300, KX500AF, or CR500AF would REALLY make me smile!

jason33

Oct 21, 2006
hi bswift, they need to focus on style, instead of copying each other, and using those goofy pointed fenders ect...

but really lets face it- 8-9000.00 for a dirt bike is ridicules ,i dont see a lot of ppl buyin anything, the factories should try to lower the prices as well and realize there a hobby, unless in the racing program , a base bike would be nice for a lot less but i dont see that either, its scary to think about the next 10 years in dirt riding, because of prices

Top Bottom