arngsoldier

Oct 18, 2006
hello, I am a new member back home from operation Iraqi freedom. I need a motor for my 1991 Honda CR 125. If anyone can help please do so. as i am ready to cut loose after having to cover my rear.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Can't help you on the CR, yet Thank you for your service! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess, welcome to the site and thank you very much for your service to America. :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Regardign your engine question, you might want to post in the "wanted" forum. Another avenue would be to email AJ at Service Honda. He might be able to help you out.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
bikesnob said:
Welcome to DRN

We salute you for your service to our great country :cool:
Ditto!
Welcome to DRN.

tdg911

Oct 23, 2006
Welcome home arngsoldier! Just want to say thank you and that goes to ALL service men and women here on the forum.

You know whats sad? I was in an airport a while back, and there were several military personnel walking off of a plane. I stood up to greet them, shake each and everyone's hand and thank them. They looked really surpised at that.

I know many people support our men and women out there in the field but try to go out of your way to let them know just how much you do appreciate it ;)

Top Bottom