Jan 17, 2005

My name is wes and I live in Charlotte, NC. I love to ride, and have been riding since I was 4. I used to race district 29 with Damon Bradshaw, Hank Moree and the boys. I'm now 35 and still have the itch. I bought a 2002 CR250 back in December of 2004 that was new. I'm in the process of setting it up. I look forward to meeting some new people.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

You are just north of a bunch of active members. Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to ride. If a guy shows up name Gomer with a pink tutu on ignore the tutu, he his a great guy. :)

Good luck with the CR, check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for tons of ideas.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Hey, Wes! I used to *watch* Damn and "Hammerin Hank", but never had to get out on the track at the same time as them. We've got several guys in the Charlotte / Gastonia area that ride together regularly, and one of them is even half fast.

Have you been back racing, yet? With several kids, lately we've just been play riding. I probably won't race again until the JMX Spring Series starts up. They run Top Gun (you'll love what they've done to it), Shelby Fairgrounds, and Parker Valley (15 minutes north of Shelby).

Top Bottom