jean phi

Nov 29, 2008
Hello to all ,

My name is Jean Philippe, 47 old, living in south of France (Gard).

I possess a Bultaco 250 serie 198A of 1979, bought in 1984, used then put in sleep "watched" from 1990 and woken in its juice successfully 6 months ago.

A finished house, bigger children, the stop of the use of a road motorcycle (Ducati), a region convenient to the off road traffic, make me return to my first love: the trial and my Bultaco.

I had the luck to possess the other Bultaco: in 1976 a lobito T serie 156, then in 1980 one 125 serie 185.
I am a believer and a fan of the mark, as well as the selector to the right!

I also practised the enduro in parallel, possessing successively Ossa phantom 125 1977, Fantic Motor 125 régolarita1981, and Husqvarna 240 WR 1979.

My registration is motivated by the pleasure to discuss with the other passionate persons and the users.

Please welcome me in your forum and in the pleasure to discuss soon with you all.

I am also registered on a new forum on the marks of Spanish motorcycles of road, competitions and any ground (trial, enduro, cross, short track). This forum is in french, english & spanish language.

We find Bultaco, Derbi, gas-gas, Sanglas,Ducson ,Merlin, Mototrans-Ducati, Sherco, Montesa, Ossa.

To discover with the link of "MOTOR PASIÔN" , go to my profil.

For those whom it interests..

Friendly

biarritz

Nov 29, 2008
Bultaco? huummm! I love them all!

Hi Jean Philippe

It must be a 40 something bug? "La moto passion" but in Spanish it sound better, I do agree!

Look at my Bultaco matadors on the French web site isdt.eu
unfortunately those two beauties are not going to be used at all, they are too valuable for that, but I will restore a 1975 Model 152 Frontera MK9 or MK10 250cc as soon as I have sold one of my collection.
Yes that always been a dilemma, never wanted to sell, but the lack of space and euros make my life a bit more difficult.

I will be at the Classic TT in Belgium next June and the Enduro Normand in November.

maybe, alway maybe?

au plaisir,

Philippe.

jean phi

Nov 29, 2008
hi Philippe,
thanks for your welcome email.
i have gone on the isdt.eu website. to see all this bikes, reminds a lot of memories. your 2 bultacos matador are beautiful & the beta too!
if your are ok, i put the 2 photos of the bultacos on my spanish motorbikes website. i will be pround to have you as member on my site. :nod:
Matador are very rare in france, and your's look great! the story of their restoration will be very interresting.:yeehaw:
to connect you on the MOTOR PASIÔN forum, go to my personnal profil on Dirtrider.
you're welcome. hope to talk with you soon.
thanks in advance,
have a nice day
Jean Philippe

Top Bottom