Agent 007

Dec 30, 2008
Hey everyone... My name is Len and I am located in Las Vegas. I just registered on here to check out the forums and hopefully get aquainted with some of you.

A bit about me... I am a 26 year old real estate broker here in Las Vegas. I am very dedicated to my business, but I need to start making some time for myself. This is one of the reasons I want to get back into riding. I used to ride trials when I was really young with my father. I then raced BMX for a while too. So I basically grew up on all sorts of bikes. I am looking to purchase a newer bike real soon so I can stop borrowing my buddy's bike when we go out riding.

I hope to see you all around the forum. By the way, are there any other riders from the Las Vegas area?

P.S. Feel free to ask my any type of real estate questions if you have any too. I am always happy to help anyone with my knowledge and expertise.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN.

Based upon my trips out to Vegas, there is some great ridign in the area.

lill_mac

Jan 22, 2009
hey i have plans for a usa mx trip in december to januari -09 - 2010. yo could probably give me a great tips about where to live if we have a stop over in las vegas? best regards from sweden

Agent 007

Dec 30, 2008
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to DRN.

Based upon my trips out to Vegas, there is some great ridign in the area.

Tony,

There are many awesome places to go riding here. Of course it's all desert riding, but many places to explore. When I get bored of Nevada riding, I will most likely check out Utah, Arizona and California since they are all within a few hours away.

Agent 007

Dec 30, 2008
lill_mac said:
hey i have plans for a usa mx trip in december to januari -09 - 2010. yo could probably give me a great tips about where to live if we have a stop over in las vegas? best regards from sweden

Sounds cool. Let me know when you are coming down. Are you planning on moving here?

lill_mac

Jan 22, 2009
for sure i let you know. no plans of moving just an vacation trip for a month or so.

Scalarrthu

Feb 5, 2009
Hey Len, just picked up my new bike, and I'm out here in Vegas as well. I'm a little rusty, so won't be doing any type of serious riding for a while, just planning on taking it easy for a while. Maybe I'll see you around.

Top Bottom