enduras_wr200

Dec 20, 2006
Hi everyone! I am from Greece and been riding for only about 6-7 years! I am more into riding in tight parts, such as woods and stony mountains, usually where there is no path. I am a 2 Stroke fan although I paid a good amount of money to buy a WR 426 F 2 years ago! Now I know I am not going to do the same mistake again! Maybe when I am forty!My bikes are (apart from the 426) a 1992 Yamaha WR 200 (my favourite) and just 4 days ago I bought a 1995 Suzuki RMX 250S (street legal, some differences from the widely known RMX 250 R)!
I would like some help as far as terms are concerned! Since I am Greek and obviously not much into searching the net about off-road topics I don't know the terms you guys use! Like GCNN, Crooss-Country, Trails, Woods and stuff! Would someone be so kind as to inform me about these things and their difference, or guide me to another source so to widen my knowledge on such stuff? Thank you in advance (I haven't searched the site yet - New Member? Welcome! Go here first :-)! Have fun and ride safe!

Last edited:

Top Bottom