3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here and still looking for a bike. Had kind of a bad year and put the dirt bike search on hold. Things are still shaky with my job right now (we're chapter 11). Anyway I'm looking for a KDX, but will entertain similar bikes. I'm excited about getting back into riding and just got done reading about 2004's bike week. I might even try to go in 2005.
I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with some of you this coming summer.
Happy New Year everybody.

P.S. There is an ATK bike shoe bolted into the back of my truck, so I have made some progress. ;)

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Glad you made it back.

Lou can probably hook you up with some bikes to try out so you can decide what direction you want to go.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome! Watch out for that BigLou character...I hear things about him ;)

Honestly, there's a bunch of great guys down there in KC so hopefully you get yourself a bike soon and hook up and ride with them!

B

biglou

I was wondering if you were still over there. You guys made the local news once or twice. We rode last Friday when it was 55 degrees. Great day. Hard to move Saturday, lol. I'll shoot you an email next time we go out for sure. :cool:

3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
biglou said:
I was wondering if you were still over there. You guys made the local news once or twice. We rode last Friday when it was 55 degrees. Great day. Hard to move Saturday, lol. I'll shoot you an email next time we go out for sure. :cool:

Ya, things were pretty ugly there for awhile. The KC shop is closed and the re-organization plan includes closing the KC office and moving everything and everybody to the larger facility in Ottawa Kansas. I'm still not sure how that's going to work out for me, I really don't want to drive that far everyday and I'm not moving. I might be job hunting again soon if I can't work something out.

My nephews rode out at my sister-in-laws on New Years. The weather was un-believable.
I'm looking at a couple of KDX's and could have something soon.

3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
Well I'm happy to announce that I finally found a bike. It's a 1999 KTM 200 EXC. It's in great condition and I can't wait to get it out for a ride.
Now I just need the weather to cooperate, and I need to go shopping for gear.

Pictures coming soon.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congrats on the new ride David. I may be a bit biased, but I think you did good.

Load that baby up and come to Dallas for the SX. We always ride on the Sunday following.

BTW - Spring is not far off. Daffodils are up in my yard.

Top Bottom