lumpy39us

Dec 21, 2007
hey all

Its been a long time since I've ridden. My last bike was a KDX 175, I loved it, got rid of it in 92. Joined the Army and recently got out, yeah been there done that, multiple deployments, Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan.
I just got a 1990 KDX 200, I'm falling in love. the wife is jelous, lol. Anyway I'm in Indiana, looking for places to ride, the yard in now full of trenches, Yeah wifey is mad!
Nice to be here, I have already found lots of help ful hints, thanx all.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN and thanks for your service to America.
:cool:

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers.

Billinin

Feb 21, 2007
yeah where at in Indiana? I know of a cool place that isnt the biggest but its free. Its about 50 acres or so with lots of trails, hills, several jumps and some mud if you like that too. Huntington Indiana here about 23 miles west of Fort Wayne area.....Would be nice to meet new friends for riding

lumpy39us

Dec 21, 2007
I live in south eastern, Corydon, in.
Lookin for quick trips to riding places.
Bought bike a few weeks ago, as stated. Just discovered carb problems! And the problem is I bought the bike from Mickey Mouse. The floats are from a mikuni carb, they fit they work, they leak like fuel is free, lol.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom