O3RM125

Dec 22, 2007
16 years later..

And I am finally getting back on a bike, I am still in shock I think after picking up the bike. :yeehaw:

I used to ride in the desert on three wheelers mostly in the mid 80s, and got a new 1987 YZ80 that I rode till the end of 89, I had eventually started racing in the 80cc int. class at Borona oaks and other local tracks, I really lived for it when I was young. I eventually outgrew the 80 of course and never could afford a bigger bike, friends moved on and I lost track of that life for 16 years.

This afternoon I picked up a 2003 rm 125 that is in really great shape, and got my 11 yr. old son a 2003 drz 110 for him to learn on.

Wont have my first real ride for a couple weeks till we have helmets at least, unsure what to expect lol, still feels very natural when I test rode up and down the street so maybe I havent lost all my skills :rotfl: my last ride was in 1990 when I rode a friends brand new kx 125 around a few corners.

Thanks for having such a great place where riders can chat. :cool:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN!! :cool:

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers just to your west.

Top Bottom