New Member: Looking for help picking a bike

shizzle

May 21, 2007
I dont know what kind of bike to get

I would appreciate some help on telling me what dirtbike to get. Im 5'9 160lbs doesn't matter to me about the price looking for a new bike. Probably wont work on it myself much. I'll be riding wherever but hopefully ill be hitting the jumps. I've rode my cousins kx80 before it had a powerband and being that I don't ride much Im having trouble knowing weather to buy a yz85 or a kx80 or cr80 not sure if those are enough power or not maybe i should try to get a slower 125 ??

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information on what dirtbikes might suit your needs and desires. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport. Read the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for information that you shouold post that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom