Rockshoxtora

Feb 7, 2010
Hey all!!
My name is Brian! I live in Phoenix, Az. and am a student at Arizona State studying architecture. SHYEAHH!
Anyways, I own a 1995 Wrangler YJ that I've been working on for the past two years.
Dropping thousands into it, I finally have the vehicle I've been searching for.
But now I need something more to tinker with. So, I went out and purchased a 1986 Suzuki DR125 for 100 bucks. Runs, but needs work and cosmetics. So I plan to do a mini restoration. That's one of the big reasons why I joined this forum!
With that, I'm happy to be here and hope to learn a thing or two!

-Brian

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN, Brian!

You will have fun with the bike.

Be careful and it will get you hooked and you'll park the 4x4. :)

Architecture ... been there ... doing that ... assuming anyone comes along that wants something designed :) It is slooooowwww :laugh:

Mostly, I head up the OHV advocacy group here in Texas.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
greetings Rockshoxtora, welcome to drn. Tony's right you know, sure, you will be parking the 4x4..... at any good riding area to off load the bike & go ride it where the 4x won't fit! In my world the more remote the staging area the better, & the farther into the back country I get & the further away from the rat race I am, the happier I am.
Off- roading, whether on a motorcycle or a 4x, is good for this & the mind & soul. I speak from 43 years of great rides, races, & adventures with friends.I'm based in So. Cal. Have fun & good luck! Best Regards, Porkchop.... :ride: ;)

Top Bottom