xrannie

Feb 5, 2008
aint skeered to post!- newb girl- santa fe, TN-(nashville area)

Hi Y'all!! big/long intro:
i'm ann, age= 40 , i ride a 04 xr250 and sometimes the xr600- the 250 sees the most love!- been riding 20 or so years, last 5 years i've been the most serious and enjoying it more every day! i don't ride like a "girl"- :p -- i know some guys who DO though!!hahahahaha.
woods (TN) and desert (UT) riding is my thing. not a racer or race competitor (but i WILL race anyone,anytime-i loose a lot!) .... i'm just a rider- but i've been watching my bestfriend/boyfriend do it for almost 20 years- (w.b.; tennessee's mid south hare scramble champion-1985-)
ride a lot here at home course- (3 mile woods course) and wherever he goes-i go- with my bike in tow, of course.

great to see so many gals riding now days! hope to fit in and contribute some good photo's and make y'all laugh every now and then. :)

pics:
me and my bikes- we were on vacation in utah that's the xr600 with me n 'daddy'(not my father!!) in the henry's
xr250 and me= i'm the 1st rider, coming around the bend on top of poison springs-that's "daddy" watchin' my back(side!haha)

video of my big surprise river crossing- buddies were wait for me to screw up- i made it! ha!- you tube - check out - xrannie crossing the dirty devil
**i also posted some cool 5 MOH/Caineville video shots of other riders we hang out with= bored? check 'em out!

when i'm not ridin'- i'm drivin'!! i'm a know-it-all and a smart ass, but most folks think i'm pretty funny.

get all that?

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Ann! :)

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

Top Bottom