pencipa

Apr 13, 2007
You've heard this story before...

60yo guy gets divorced...

Remembers "good old days" (CZ & Ossa dirt bikes yeah "when dinosaurs ruled the earth")

Buys last new KDX-200 ('06) in America because 2-strokes rule!

Currently assembling trailer (here in Los Angeles) but will head for Mammoth & Truckee "soon".

Will camp, ride, drink, ride, rock, ride, you get the picture...

pencipa

PS>> I am totally retired, so "dirtbikes are my life". Gliders too if any of you would like to trade a dirt-lesson for a glider-lesson.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area.

Ossa, man that is a blast from the past. I need to scare up Ol'89r.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
You've got my attention.

Welcome to this place.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
pencipa said:
Remembers "good old days" (CZ & Ossa dirt bikes yeah "when dinosaurs ruled the earth")

Will camp, ride, drink, ride, rock, ride, you get the picture...
QUOTE]

Hey! Who the hell you callin' a dinosaur?? :whoa: Oh, never mind. :laugh:

Welcome to DRN pencipa. Like Tony said, check out the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum. We have many riders in the area and we get together several times a year for organized trail rides. We also have a group that races desert and GP's if your interested in that. Coming up on the 4th of July, we usually get together at Kennedy Meadows for the annual camp, ride, drink, ride, rock, ride and eat, you get the picture. ;) Upcoming rides will be posted on the Wrecking Crew forum.

Speaking of dinosaurs, you will be pleased to know that you will not be the oldest one. :fft:

Ol'89r

Top Bottom