fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I would like to welcome Mark Weissenborn (mweissen) to the Pumpkin Patch. I met him at Lansing Cycle this morning and helped in making a decision between the 300 and 250.
Good choice Mark! Dirt Rider had very positive comments about your new bike in the recent edition.

Mike Jr.

UPSMAN

Dec 2, 1999
Congrats Mark, i want to join the club also but cant free up the cash right now to do so. I sat on a 01 KTM 200 MXC today in fact and it felt good, oh well maybe someday. I will see you guys this spring to try and get back in the groove a little and then make a decision on a pumpkin:)

colorado-high

Jul 4, 2000
KTM still has its 6 months same as cash deal going on until March 31. No payments ,no interest, no finance charges for 6 months. Lets you get a new bike now and gives you 6 months to sell your old one.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Hey, thanks a bunch Mike!! It was great seeing you again on Saturday, and I really appreciate your help. I can't wait to get out and try the 250 out!

KTM riders sure are a loyal bunch, kind of like the dirt version of Harley owners (from the loyalty standpoint, not all of the personality stuff - no flames please!).

I'd appreciate any setup tips that anyone may have!;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Heres one!

Originally posted by MWEISSEN

I'd appreciate any setup tips that anyone may have!;)

Buy a box of DEPENDS, because the first time you crack that throttle open you will s h i t your pants! :scream:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Jealousy is a terrible thing.....

Mark, you have a powerful motorcycle there....
NO MODIFICATIONS necessary!!!!!

P.S. Fred you are next on my list of conversion to the pumpkin patch!!!:p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Not so fast Pumpkin head...

1. First of all you are confusing jealousy with a complement. I am saying that the KTM is really fast! OK?
2. Husky and GasGas are mighty fine mounts too, soooo my summer vacation will be dedicated to the study of a worthy mount to haul my butt around on in 2003. I do not intend to ride something I am not completly comfortable on, I do really like my KDX ya know. I'm excited about it now that it is so tricked out.
3. Be careful! What happens of we all get these really fast bikes and you don't get to rest so much at the corners waiting for us anymore, then you'll be all tired out at the end of the day like the rest of us! :uh:

Mark did say I can try his bike out and I'll be sure to be on the look out for any trail hazards so I don't explode the chain guide off this time. :scream:

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred - ROTFMAO!!! That was great! :) :) :)

I'll need the depends either for what you said, or to protect my be-hind when I go scooting off the back of the rear fender!!! I'll tell you what, that exhaust powervalve will probably be frozen shut after the first year, because I'll never get the thing going enough to open it up! :confused:

Top Bottom