Chaseman36

Sep 26, 2005
Hey im Chase i have a 91 WMX 125 Husqvarna. Any one with expirience with huskys or parts lemme kno.

Also if ne one has any clutch knoledge mayb you could help me out. My bike has been stored for 2 years and i finaly put it back together. I had the shock rebuilt and bought some sprockets. So i started the beast up and pulled the clutch in, ready to drop it into gear, and when i did the clutch will not engage. I have eliminated the possiblilty of the cable being outa whack. Its somthing internal. So if ne one knows a way to trouble shoot a clutch please help me.

Thanx

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I have an 89 WRK 125, same motor. My clutch plates were stuck together and it did that. They may break loose after you warm up the motor. You will even need to get a rolling start and ease it into gear without the clutch, run it for a while, if they don't unstick, you'll have to either get new clutch plates or see if you can't salvage what you have.
Good luck,
Bob

Apr 14, 2005
In regards to finding parts.. my father has a 92 WXC 360... He gets his hard parts from Upstate Cycle in Greenville SC.. they are a husky dealer. A pretty decent one too.. even had his piston in stock

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc.

I am going to move this to the KTM / Euro Bikes forum. There is to much good info on Huskys here to get lost in the Newbie directory later.

After that grab a spot on the couch and start a new thread in the New Member? Welcome! Go here first forum and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with fellow DRNers in your area.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom