team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Welcome to the board.

I always thought that Cedar Creek was a WWWIIIDDDEEE trail.

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
?

You are referring to the pics in my album right? That is 900+ acres that my uncle is the care-taker of. Its a old camp ground by the Cedar Creek trails. We often rider there when we are done with the trail. Lots of room and a few simple tracks. :aj: Im still a little scared of trees since... "the incident"! *dun dun dun*

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
sirshawn, nice to meet ya... glad your on DRN.. there is a ride this weekend, sunday 10:30 white cloud.. hopefully see ya there.. :nod:

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
Crazy,

I wish I could make it but I read about it too late. Im not sure where this trail is located either... Ive never been there. So, I plan on riding Cedar Creek :aj: tomorrow with a few freinds. I will try to catch the next ride fo sho!!!!!! :nod:

bross

Jan 8, 2006
Shawn you big goof.

Oh yeah, I'm Shawn's friend Ty and I have one of those goofy orange things :ride: I must say, it's the only bike I've found that has allowed me to actually ride UP a tree.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey look at what I found.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 109

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
!!!!

How did you get that picture...?!??!!? You're scaring me! :ohmy:

But yeah, thats the gang and I just 1 minute out from Cedar Creek trails at my uncles. Good times!!!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Harbor Industries. Just south of Grand Haven near the theater. Im an engineer. Been there for 10 years now.

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
!

So your not to far away from Shape Corporation then. I am a Technical Trainer there. I create classes and teach classes such as Welding, Lean Manufacturing, and Safety. What is Harbor Industries primary work function?

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
2TrakR said:
Don's post count on TT doesn't list bronze or gold status, it says "get help now".

That was is quite an acomplishment. I am like the 5th or 6th highest poster on TT. :cool:

Yea yea yea......I know I gotta get out more... :|

:laugh:

Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
YZMAN400 said:
It was in a "Spam" magazine I got in the mail at work from Shape.

Smarty, you're off my mailing list now buddy!

Shawn, what are you doing posting while you're supposed to be working?????? I have a meeting with Doug this afternoon, want me to talk to him about your DRN addiction? There's doctors that can help with that...someplace.......I haven't found them yet............ :laugh:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
SirShawn said:
What is Harbor Industries primary work function?

Oh and when I am not surfing the Net at work I help design store fixture displays. We are primarly a wood manufacturer. Our wood plant is in Charlevoix. But we also work with plastic vacforming, injection molding, Sheet metal, Plastic and aluminum extrusions, electronics....pretty much anything the customer wants we will try it out. Makes for an interesting day.

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
Mark,

Have I ever told you that you are my favorite Shape employee??? If I could be like anyone, it would be you. :)

YZMan... its sounds interesting. Much more so then what I do. :nod:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
It has its fun days and not so fun days....Today.....was a mother. Dont you just love it when you get that tight twisting feeling in your chest. Thats normal right???

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
SirShawn said:
Mark,

Have I ever told you that you are my favorite Shape employee??? If I could be like anyone, it would be you. :)

I thought you'd come around. Now as for washing up my bikes after the ride Saturday....... :p

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
YZMAN, that pain in your chest in your inner riding spirit calling out for a "green machine".

Mark, DONE! I have a car wash 2 seconds from my house. I ride to it to wash my bike at the end of the day. :)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
SirShawn said:
YZMAN, that pain in your chest in your inner riding spirit calling out for a "green machine".

Is that why the pain got worse after I melted down my 2nd set in intake valves in the Honda this summer :|

Top Bottom