CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
Hello, found this sight by accdent. begain checking out and decided to be a member. I am a old school rider from the 80's. But never got the dirt out of the blood. Picked up a 2002 YZ125 last year were I had fun on it ( as well as getting tossed off it! aaah the good ol days..) plan to race this year to get it out of my system hopefully, may have to send her to the shop. Have 3 kids, the oldest is 9 and is enjoying the CRF70
and the second oldest enjoys his trainer TOMOS bike. the third is too young, how ever loves the sport anyway. oh yah, the Mrs enjoys closing her eyes when I jump...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
ty tend to, like the sight...

b-rocker

Feb 27, 2007
I live in So-Cal now,but will be moving back to the midwest in a year or so. I'm
originally from N.Ill. right across the Indiana border. Is there any place to trail ride?

Top Bottom