FL_RIDER

Oct 18, 2009
Hello, im new here obviously. This is my intro thread so ill make it good i guess. lol

I live in Florida right on the AL line, I just bought an 03 honda CRF450R and i gotta say it is a ton of fun! I rode for awhile but then i had a bike stolen from me and havent been able to get another untill now. The bike i had was an 86 KDX200, so this bike i just bought is alot different and im going to need to learn alot more than i already know. Which from surfing around on the net ive already learned a pretty good bit so far. It had been acouple of years since i last rode, but when i hopped on the CRF450R it all came back to me. I guess once experianced somthing you'll never really have to relearn, Just get back into the groove. This bike has a rekluse z-start clutch and i have to say, I LOVE IT! I dont think ill ever go back to the original.. Ofcourse i havent had much seat time with the rekluse clutch so time will tell.

Im really wanting to find some people i can ride with so if anybody is in my area or maybe aound my area let me know! And we can meet up and ride!
I was going to post pics of my bike but got this
SpamKiller: Your Post contains one or more links... please remove them before submitting your post.

So i guess pics will have to wait?

Top Bottom