cadvette

Jan 19, 2004
Have been riding since I was 11. My first bike was a 1974 Hodaka Super Rat, bought new. Other bikes I have owned over the years have been a 1970 Hodaka 100, 1969 Yamaha DT250, 1984 Yamaha IT490( my favorite at the time), 1985 Honda CR250, 2000 Kawasaki KLR650 and last but not least, my new favorite a 2003 Yamaha WR450F. I have the WR set up to be street legal with a Baja Designs kit installed. My wife (2002 Yamaha Kodiak 4x4) and I ride in the Lewiston, Michigan area and also venture out to others areas of our great state. Can't wait till March gets here so the wife and I can get out and do some riding.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN. Grab a chair and set a spell. I see you have already found the Michigan Trail Riders. Great guys and if I remember correctly there are some from Lewiston.

There is a bunch that come to DirtWeek. You and your wife need to hitch a ride and come join us in October.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN!!! Look out for FatherandSon and Fred T, They'll talk you into a KTM before you know it. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hail, cadvette. Welcome to the coolest place and people on the third rock!!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Welcome Cadvette.

You will also find quite a large number of Michigan riders here on DRN.

Mully

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Anyone who owned a Dirt Squirt is OK with me! Welcome to DRN.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool (no pun intended). Check out the Michigan Trailriders in the Local Chapters Forum. You'll have some more riding buddies before you know it.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome!!!!!!!!!! :)

cadvette

Jan 19, 2004
I am from the Detroit area.

:) I am from the Detroit area. Wife and I have a place near Lewiston. I know where Lovells is , but not sure about the cabins you mentioned. We are both kind of new to the area so we have alot of exploring to do. Thanks for the reply. undefined
Smit-Dog said:
Welcome aboard cadvette!

Notice you're from Lewiston. I used to ride up near there as a kid. Do you know if "Bud's Cabins" are still operating in Lovells? Cool little cabins right on the river.

Thinking about Rites of Spring? Check it out...

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=90438

Hope to see you on the trail in '04!

Top Bottom