FZ583

Feb 8, 2004
Greeting's, Just joined this forum and I like what I see. I am a member of a few other snowmobile forums (Hardcore Sledder.com) but this is my first bike forum. I just bought a 1996 RMX250 so I could go riding with my step son who has a 2003 DRZ110 I look to getting some good advice and maybee sharing some along the way! :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
FZ583 said:
Greeting's, Just joined this forum and I like what I see. I am a member of a few other snowmobile forums (Hardcore Sledder.com) but this is my first bike forum. I just bought a 1996 RMX250 so I could go riding with my step son who has a 2003 DRZ110 I look to getting some good advice and maybee sharing some along the way! :thumb:

Where are you located? We have people scattered across the four corners of the earth.

Check out Basic Maintenance Q&A, General Bike Repair for some really good discussions about basics. Info on your step son's bike can be found in the Mini Racing / Bikes forum.

If you are within a 2 day drive, I would be remiss in not pointing out DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4). This is the premier family event of its kind. We get together just west of Stillwater Oklahoma the first week of October every year.

Top Bottom