CR307

Apr 12, 2001
Going to New Mexico for vacation this month and I am thinking of loading the bike to do a day or two of riding. Anybody here in the state in which they will brag on their trails that I dare not miss? I am going to be anywhere from Las Cruces to Santa Fe.

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
I've heard that there's a new track in Raton, NM... about 7 miles south of New Mexico's northern border with CO. Is this true... has anyone been there yet?

My hometown is 11 miles north of the border in CO, so Raton is only about 20 minutes away.

Ryan

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I haven't heard that Ryone, but if you hear something positive, let me know, I'd like to ride somewhere new.

CR307, Let us know what kind of riding you want to do and I'll do what I can to point you in the right direction. Desert, Woods, MX? YZ165

CR307

Apr 12, 2001
Nm

Hey thanks YZ165! I mainly do woods trail in my area which is TN. MX is alright but I am no big jumper by no means. Desert would be cool, but I do not have a sand tire if that would be required. Also, this has been changed to the week of November 28

Last edited:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Hit me up when the date is a little closer and I'll check around the Jamez(mountains) and make sure all the trails are open. Shouldn't be a problem. YZ165

Top Bottom