KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
I have just heard of a new MX track located in Sherman, TX. The name of the track is North Forty Cycle Park. I think they were open last year but did not have much in the way of a MX track. Trapper with T & T Cycle said that they have added numerous doubles, berms, whoops, and tabletops to the track. Info and directions to the track can be found at the listed web site. I understand that the track will be open this Sunday 10am to 6pm for practice with a race scheduled for Sunday, September 9th. If the weather permits my sons and I will be going there on Sunday. Look for a review of the track on Monday.;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
KDX_R,
look forward to the report. Going to try and go to Shady Grove Sat., if the moto gods are kind I may even try to make it to this new track Sun. How will I know you if I see you there?

me I have a '92 CR250, white w/black panels, no numbers on the sides, but #7 on the plate. I'd be the guy everyone was passing....:think

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
North Forty is a hoot. It's more of a TT style track, but it sounds like Trapper has dressed it up a bit.

It's a great place to play, and if your into Vintage MX at all, it's real vintage friendly!!!!!!

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
I'm the guy with the three sons. My steady steed is a Kawasaki KDX 200 number 21. Hope to see you there SloMo. Call before you haul, check the web site for the number.

I talked to Trapper yesterday and they have made the track a MX track along with an updated circle track. He was hoping for a little rain, but it looks like SHerman got a little more than a "little" rain. Call before you haul.

Top Bottom