Wild Hare

Aug 9, 2001
Went ORANGE this week in a big way! My Wife got a new '01 200 MXC and well I picked up a little something for me :confused:
a brand new '01 520 MXC....first new dirt bike I've ever had.

I'm really impressed with the QUALITY in these bikes. Built by engineers, not cost accountants!:)

I'd comment on the top end speed of the 520 but I've haven't had it quit pulling before I run out of room and start slowing for the next turn...and that's going EASY (half throttle) for break in :eek: Power is like turbine engine....the right hand is just a speed selector....wow! All that and QUIET! Didn't have to worry about waking the whole neighborhood like my YZ400F.

My ridding buddy's aren't going to like this! :cool:

Wild Hare

Aug 9, 2001
$500 off each. I know there are some better "deals" floating around out there but $500 off a RFS in California is not bad ;)

Ramski

Feb 6, 2001
Congrats on the new bikes. I envy you. I always find time to stop by my local Euro dealer and check out the KTMs, Huskys and Husabergs. Last time I went they had a 520MXC and I tell you it was very tempting. Your right about the quality on those bikes. Yeah, you pay more than Japanese bikes, but you also get better components.

Someday I'll buy that Euro bike I've always wanted.

Wild Hare

Aug 9, 2001
If you have the means I highly recommend it....they are so choice :D

( I heard some kid named Ferris say that about some car ;) )

Top Bottom