New race tech progerssively wound springs.

cappra

Feb 8, 2001
After two seasons of research and development Race Tech introduces a solution to the notorious harshness of the KTM PDS rear suspension system - a series of progressively wound springs (6326 Series). Available in three rates: dubbed the P15 / P20 / P25

The stock KTM PDS rear suspension is generally very harsh. When it is setup to be plush it is very easy to bottom. This is because the Leverage Ratio Curve is not very progressive. With the Race Tech 6326 Series spring, the force curve is a lot more progressive than a stock KTM and is very similar to other motocross manufacturers models.
Whats the scoop anybody try these springs the spring rate curve from their charts looks good.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Yeah Cappra Ive used them on Off Road apps . Its a mixed bag , Alot of people like using straight rate on MXers. I like progressive springs on KTMS and Ive also used a few of the older progressice or EURO specd Progressive springs on KYB stuff . You know the springs that everyone was tossing off the KXs a couple years back ? They actually work pretty well on HS Enduro Stuff Rocks etc.

cappra

Feb 8, 2001
I ride mx and want to give them a try. I have mx-tech valved suspension with a straight rate spring, but I still find that its a bit busy, in the choppy stuff.

Top Bottom