MTBTyler

Aug 12, 2009
Hello im Tyler! Im from central New Jersey. With that said you can probably guess there isnt a whole lot of places to ride near me. Ive only rode a dirtbike once but with 4 wheeling and XC mountain bike racing under my belt I should pick it up fast, (Like I do everything else with wheels):) I just recently sold my 4 wheeler and am looking into getting a 2 wheeler
Help me pick a bike
Im 195lbs and 5,9. I drive/ride the piss out of everything I own. So I would need a pretty durable bike that I could easily upgrade/replace broken parts.
My riding would mainly consist of thick woods with many roots, rocks, ruts. With some jumps but nothing too crazy. I wana be able to beat a stock 250 suzuki quad sport in a drag race lol.
used
Would it be a good idea to get a used bike?
Gimme some ideas on which bike I shoud get and how much I need to save my pennys to get it. :nod:
Cheers- Tyler

MTBTyler

Aug 12, 2009
I just realized I posted in the wrong section. Sorry but Ive only been on the fourm for 10 min. I now know better :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
MTBTyler said:
mods delete my account this forum is useless :bang:

Oh my God! It's MTBTyler. :whoa:

We didn't know it was you or we all would have dropped everything we were doing to answer your question. :nod:

Please have a little mercy on us since most of us have real lives and jobs and things like that. It is hard to know when someone as important as you graces us with their presence.

We will look into this and find out who is responsible for making you wait almost a whole day for an answer to your question. When the culprit is found out we will take his GWB's away. :ohmy:

Sorry and welcome to DRN. :fft:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ol'89r said:
Oh my God! It's MTBTyler. :whoa:

We didn't know it was you or we all would have dropped everything we were doing to answer your question. :nod:

Please have a little mercy on us since most of us have real lives and jobs and things like that. It is hard to know when someone as important as you graces us with their presence.

We will look into this and find out who is responsible for making you wait almost a whole day for an answer to your question. When the culprit is found out we will take his GWB's away. :ohmy:

Sorry and welcome to DRN. :fft:

:laugh:

Dang, I'm sorry I missed the post. I was busy yesterday with a meeting trying to open up access to a new 3,400 acre riding area in West Texas.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, I mean for as much as we all get paid to answer your questions maybe we should get our accounts deleted.............

Top Bottom