superslow

Feb 27, 2008
I just bought a 2002 kdx 200 a few weeks ago, so I am pretty new to riding. I wanted to go ride this weekend at either Marshal Creek or TMXpark and keep it kind of easy until I get a better feel for the bike. However, it looks like both those places will be closed due to the rain last Monday. I am now thinking of going up to Munster on Saturday, but am unsure how the conditions will be. I don't mind a little mud, I just don't want to be digging the bike out of a mud hole around every corner. Can anyone who has been out there before give me an opinion as to how the area will be on Saturday. Or is there somewhere else I should try?

Doug B.

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
TMXpark has one trail and an MX track. The KDX is not designed for the type of riding you will be doing at TMX. (Plus...their track needs work). This is not an ideal place for you to go right now......

Marshall Creek and Rocky Ridge are great for beginners.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Marshall Creek is now named Trophy Club Park.

I was out there yesterday at the grand re-opening. There is a nice little riding area that is well signed and easy to follow.

It would be perfect for you on your KDX.

Turn right on Marshall Creek Parkway off of 377 just north of the 114/377 intersection in Roanoke and follow it to the end of the asphalt.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom