MattyIceVA

Oct 5, 2003
I am 23 years old and would love to start riding. I rode a friend of mines bike and seemed to pick it up pretty quick. I was wondering what bike I should start out with. I am on budget so price matters but not a whole lot. Any others tips would help me a bunch. Thanks

jsirvine

Mar 20, 2002
I think it would be hard to go wrong with a KDX200. Plenty around at a decent/low price. Can get em moving pretty fast. versatile, easy to ride. Plenty of parets on ebay but they are so;id.

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
Originally posted by MattyIceVA
I am 23 years old and would love to start riding. I rode a friend of mines bike and seemed to pick it up pretty quick. I was wondering what bike I should start out with. I am on budget so price matters but not a whole lot. Any others tips would help me a bunch. Thanks

Please give us more information. What was your friends bike, and did you feel comfortable on it, and want something very similar?

Give us your height, weight, what type of riding and where you will be riding (ie: down at the mx track, trails, wide open land, dirt roads etc..), price range, experience etc.

The more information you give us, the better we will be able to help you choose the perfect bike for you :)

Top Bottom