cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
My buddies and I were out at this place on Saturday and he is still getting the track built, but it was prepped and watered for everyone and let me just say that it is an awesome outdoor style track. There are some great terrain changes and lots of great stuff through the woods. The track is at least 20-30 feet wide in most areas and there are some easy jumps, and some tricky ones too..:)!
Anyway goto www.cycstech.com, that is my website, click on links and then general and you will see Texoma MX flyer. It is all the info you need directions, phone number etc etc......check it out this guy is really going to have a nice place and there are lots of trees for the heat of summer.
He was also talking that he has already spoke to the AMA about holding a national there once he has all of the facilities in place.
He will be building light and water hookups along with campgrounds and all.....he has over 400 acres. Anyway hope to see all of you there we will be headed up on Saturday or Sunday not sure yet.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Imagine if you put a Moto track at Meunster, some hard pack some DEEP loam, he is still working the track, but watered ....A must ride !

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
I'm with tchamberlain, how does the track compare with the rest of tracks in N. Texas? I've driven to several new tracks, usually a long drive only to be disappointed and most of these new "awesome" tracks are gone now. Do you have any pictures of the track?

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
Yes I think I do have pictures, and we have some helmet cam footage. I will admit it is new, he has not built all of the berms and obstacles yet, the one's that are there are very good. I talked to him quite a bit and seems to be pretty serious to me.

As far as a comparison..well Take Nocona, add a mile and some woods and widen it a lot. Then add some elevation changes, long straights, a really cool "pro privateer" style jump but bigger. I will try and post some pics for ya, and remember this is only my opinion of the place which really doesn't mean a thing.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Do you have any more info on the Texoma MX?? I pulled up the website and was unable to find the flyer.....

cyoung450

Feb 17, 2002
James the owner has been putting up fence, a new scoring tower and his lights should be there next week.....this place should be awesome when he is done......he will be holding night practices and races on the weekends. I will try and post some pics soon.

Top Bottom