Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Hi everyone,

I just joined the AMA using the Rapid Response Logo on DRN. I joined on May 9th and tried to see if i received my number yet using their website. It asked for my confirmation number and zip, but i dont remember writing down a confirmation number? Does anyone know how long it takes to receive any info in the mail from the AMA?

I dont race or anything so time wise its not important, just curious if anything. I'm just trying to do my part and also getting ready for the 01' Spodefest. Thanks!

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
i think that geting your card on line is about the best you will get out of them if you really need info now you should call them. after you get place in the computer at headquarters then the information and magazine will come regular.......or should!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Wardy! :)

When i registred online, it said something about getting a packet in the mail but i dont remember how long it said it would take. I was checking their website out yesterday and noticed the "findout status" button and tried it. That's where it asked for the confirmation # which i either forgot to right down or misplaced the paper it was on. I probably thought i'd get a confirmation email like with everyother site on the web. Its no big deal, i'll just wait for the snail mail for my packet. I know the magazine takes atleast 60days, that's posted on their site.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Welcome to the AMA Tree jumper

This time of year it will take 4-6 weeks to get your stuff in the mail.
It seems that everyone and their brother re-news their membership in the spring /early summer, so they are swamped in Ohio.
If you have any problems call 1-800-AMAJoin.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thank you!

Like i said i dont need it for racing or anything, just doing my part and getting ready for the Spodefest. Now i know not to keep looking in the mail box everyday. :D

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
I re-newed my own membership a couple of years ago on line and I can't recall if there was any kind of confirmation receipt or not.
It might be worthwhile to call and check it out just in case the transaction did not go through.
If you have a receipt it can be used to verify membership so you do not have to buy another membership.
We sold memberships at a race to a couple of riders, two weeks later at next race they did not have their new cards yet and they both forgot where they put their yellow receipt.
Nothing we could do except sell them a new years membership that was added to their existing year.

Top Bottom