fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
Well... I'll admit it is no dancing DUI (can you convert that and post it Joe- I can't get it uploaded.)

(I really need to send you a dance routine from Glee- football team dancing before the snap to Beyonce's "Put a ring on it"... funniest thing I have seen in years in a really corny t.v. show. We were screaming... and talk about a feel good moment.)

But back to flattracking.. Probably staged, huh? None the less... this old cat will use it to motivate me out to CMJ next summer....Hell- at least I know that besides having the right gear, knowing how to wear it is important for looking the part. lol...

What ever it takes.

Last edited:

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
okay- yes, it does have to do with the dirtbiking.. The kicker is in Glee, and he is gay, and he and two girls are doing the Beyonce routine in his basement when dad (the guy in the stands) comes home early...so the girls and he say his leotard is what all the guys in sports are wearing...and then the girls try to embellish...and say he on the football team and the kicker.

The team is a big loser- even lost to the school for the deaf....

The dad says, well, than that's okay- he used to play jc football until he blew his knee out on his dirtbike....lol.

and the kid says "oh, great, then we'll have something to talk about" as he gulps...

So he tries out for the kicking spot using that same routine.. and... welll you get the idea.

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
spoiler... lol I know you guys don't have kids in show choir

So,... once the kid is the school hero.. He decides to tell his rough dirtbiking football dad that he is gay and his dad says

"I knew that since you were three and all you ever wanted for Christmas was a pair of sensible heels". lol. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom