Tripin

Jan 4, 2004
Hey Everyone,
Im new to DRN and just wanted to say hi. I went out with a few guys from the site this weekend and had a blast. Looking forward to talking and riding with more of you. Im in Vegas so if there is anyone out there that wants to ride up here let me know. I also go down to Glamis/Gordons and Ocatillo to meet up with my dad. Great site talk to you all later.

Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
Welcome!

There is alot of cool stuff floating around here. After i joined, the more i looked around, the more i kept wanting to come back to this site. Started out as just poking around to see what was here, now i'm here every day, multiple times.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome aboard Tripin. You won't find a finer group of people!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Glad to have you here, now the addiction starts! ;)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Welcome! Make sure you check out the info on the Valentine's Ride in Reno. Looks like it won't be too far away from you!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome Tripin! Check out the Reno Ride in the Places to Ride Forum. I know Vegas is a long way from Reno, but hey its in the same state! ;)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey there :)

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Tripin huh? I tought it was going to be -fufugaypinkbikeguy- :laugh:  Just kidding. I bet you can figure out who I am. I'm glad you joined and looking forward to riding with you again. :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Tripin? :) :thumb: Welcome to the nut house. ;)

Tripin

Jan 4, 2004
Hey Tree,
Whats to say I didnt try fufugaypinkbikeguy and it just wasnt taken??? Naw I didnt really try it. But for sure we will all have to ride together again, that was probly one of the funest weekends of riding I have been on. Thanks

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome to the best site on the web!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
Welcome to the best site on the web!

I'm with Squeaky ... welcome to the top of the heap.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Welcome to the site...it won't take long before you are addicted to it and are checking out the boards a couple times a day!!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Enjoy the experience...

Top Bottom