KXJen

Sep 10, 2001
Hi Everyone,

I am not exactly new to the site but this will be my first post, and I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am happy to announce that I just purchased a 2000 KX100 and I absolutely love it. I haven't been riding very long, maybe a total of 10 hours in my whole entire life. I don't know many riders in my area ( I live in Staten Island, NY but am close to both NJ and PA) and I was hoping to find some people to go riding with near me or rather close enough to me. Email me at KXJen@aol.com.

I also wanted to say that I think this site and all its members ROCK. It has been so beneficial to me and I wanted to say thanks.

Jen

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN Jen! Always glad to have more females join the family. What kind of riding are you doing? Congratulations on your new purchase by the way.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Welcome! Have I seen your name somewhere else? :) This is a great site, and not just in the Women's forum either.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Well KRAP! I was hoping to meet up with a KX100 rider a little closer to Colorado! (j/k... sort of!) Welcome and keep us updated on your thoughts about the whole learning to ride process! It IS great fun, isn't it!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Hi Jen, I to 'am a recent convert.
This site is a blast.
There's a lot of information at your fingertips to be had here.
Some have an extremely sharp wit, so look out.
Here's to more women who ride!!!

KXJen

Sep 10, 2001
Thank You

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It's been a little crazy here in New York recently so I haven't had a chance to take the bike out much. But this weekend I am looking forward to a day of riding, maybe two. I will let you know how it goes.

Jen

nkd

Mar 3, 2000
congrats

Hi Jen,

I spoke with you awhile back when you didn't have a bike yet.
Congrats. I go down to Chatsworth and if you ever want
to meet there, give me a holler. I would also like to try
TRAX in PA and Englishtown too. Good luck with your new bike,
I also just bought a new bike, a 2002 CR125, I love it!
Take care,
Nancy

R White

Sep 13, 2001
Hey Jen, you arent the only one who is new to your bike. I have played around on my kids bikes alittle and now my hubby got me my own tw200. We have a tiny practice track in our backyard, but we also like to get off the island and go out riding. There arent many places near, but if you'd like, we'll give you a heads up when we are going riding and you can tag along. We mostly ride at a small motocross type track in east suffolk, close to us. Its private and so no big fees, but right now it needs some work. The town wanted more room for its road construction vehicles and pushed the top rim in. We also like to go up to Lembo Lakes NY ATV. Its in Modena and not a bad drive. Just give us a holler, if you would like us to let you know more.:cool: by the by, my hubby is RWhite, I am RWhite2.

Last edited:

cr250john

Jun 14, 2000
Welcome Jen

I'm also "dirtbikejohn" on the NJORVP message boards.
As you have seen, this is a very friendly place.
Lots of good information here!
Enjoy the site...

Top Bottom