Sammy Crash

Oct 21, 2003
Hello everone. I'm new to this board and just wanted to say hey to everyone and get a feal for the type of people, so say hey back and lets BS about some Moto!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Glad to see that you found your way to the best website on the planet Sammy.

Clik on the link below to get to the So. Cal. Wrecking Crew Forum. Lots of local rides and a great group of guys. Be warned that will have to wear the pink tutu on your first ride with the crew. Of course thats only if we can get it back from Elk.

So. Cal. Wrecking Crew

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
coool! hows it going matey???? thumper central is a good place to for you to start looking sam. I am sure you will get to meet some of the socal guys when we do a trail ride but these old codgers rarely make it out to the tracks, do they Tony???:):confused:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Welcome to the circus, Sammy. :thumb: Be careful where you talk about that 'feeling' stuff. That could get you some interesting attention from a couple of shady individuals. :eek: :confused:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
C'mon Bruce, lighten up on us trail hags----you looked about as uncomfortable in the desert as I look on a track, soooo..............:)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
things are going to change ktmboy, i am really looking forward to some dez rides, we need to get one organised for a few weeks away.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
No doubt. And I have no doubts about you picking up some trail speed too as all those track skills come in handy in the dez. How about we do a good bomb run somewheres?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom