ImNot8

Oct 23, 2003
Hi Ladies, My Hubby turned me on to surfing the dirt bike forums. He said "it's a great way to see what other riders think and feel about our sport". I gave him the ya ya whatever speech. In the first hour of surfing with his user name Sledman I had to sign up.
I've learned more about bikes, gear and size,(body size vs bike size) in the last hour then I could have ever imagined. Thank you!

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
Welcome to DRN :) 

This is a great site for information and for the most part we are all pretty harmless :laugh: :laugh:

Come join us for the Reno Valentines Day Ride if you can.  You won't be dissappointed.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Hey, welcome. If you want tips on learning to ride or need advice on, well on just about anything, dont be afraid to ask. Have you ever rode before? Be sure to post some ride reports for us!

ImNot8

Oct 23, 2003
Thank you for the invite to Reno in February I'd love to go but we're also avid snowmobiler's and February is one of the best months to sled in Idaho. February normally is the month we can sled Saturday and ride dirt bikes on Sundays. I just started riding dirt bikes a little over a year ago. My first dirt bike was a 03' DRZ125L only had it a few months when we returned to the Dealer and I came home with a 03' KX100. I have fun on that little bike!!!
The fun factory has really changed.

Top Bottom