new to the forum - Greenville SC riders

jdw

Jun 23, 2004
hey-

new to the forum and wondering if there are any riders in the Greenville, SC or surronding area. I've just bought a cr250 a few months ago and love it! Having a great time on the trails and working on some flight time...I've been roadracing and doing trackdays w/ WERA where the goal is to keep both wheels planted firmly to the asphalt (well at least the rear one- have to wheelie every so often) over the last several years but this just got way too expensive to ride every few weekends.

Anyways, having a great time in the dirt but out of the 2 friends i knew w/ bikes, 1 sold his to help pay for flight school and the other doesn't want to ride as much as i do...needless to say i'm pretty bummed w/ a new toy and no one to play with...

joe

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I think you'll find a few here.

I (MikeT) live in Charlotte
James Lives in Charlotte
Ivan (Truespode) lives in SC somewhere close to you I think
Gomer (High Lord Gomer) also lives in SC probably closer than you think.

All are great guys to ride with.

jdw

Jun 23, 2004
Mike T..

thanks for the reply...i'm pretty familiar w/ charlotte, i went to Winthrop back in the day and had many good and 'bad', (actually all good) experiences in charlotte, from concerts to evenings at jotnathens's jazz cellar, spirit square, comedy clubs..quite the scene years ago...i'm sure everything just got bigger and better since my time their... i remember being so grateful to finally get out of rock hill, but since then, my trips to charlotte are few and far between.

joe

Top Bottom