Jul 28, 2007
Howdy, my names Tim, i'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma. New to the site, but not new to forums.

Just got a 99 400 Yz-f with a few mods :athena jug pro-x piston, titanium valves and rockers 446 cc big bore kit, fmf power core muffler and header ,rev tech rebuilt cdi box sraight cut tranny , all internals were heat treated for added strength .

Bike has Hot Wheels grafix kit, N style gripper seat, Doctor Z hot start button, Devol radiator guards, Twin Air: airfliter, Magnesium plate engine covers, Aluminum skid plate
Fork seal saver sleves.

So far i've found out that this bike is a bear to start, havent got to ride the bike yet, as the back wheel is busted, the former owner didnt loc-tite the bolts on the sprocket and it twisted off and busted a chunk off of the rim.

Im currently in the process of hunting down a rear wheel for the bike.

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
Welcome to the forum.
This is a great place for good (mostly) advice with some pretty sharp characters watching over. Once and awhile you'll get b.s. but it usually gets shut down or shot down pretty quick :uh: You just have to be patient for answers. Doing a search can save time. Good luck with your yamaha, no advice here except maybe fleabay.

Top Bottom