New to the site, and to riding in SW Ontario...

Jas_RM250

Aug 7, 2006
As the thread title states, I'm new to the site...also new to riding in the London Ontario area...not so new to bikes tho, I rode a 77 YZ250 for 5 years, might be an old vintage bike, but I know that bike inside out...moved to London 5-6 years ago for school and got so sick of NOT riding that I went out and got an 06 RM250...lo and behold, the place I rode at with a buddy of mine, is private property...now I have no idea where to ride, nor do I know anybody else who rides, and to top it off, I've never ridden a track before so it's pretty intimidating! But a challenge is always good.

Whoever wants to go riding and has room in the trailer/truck, lemme know! My bike's lonely!

Great site btw

jas

highflyernick

Oct 12, 2004
Hey jas, I'm from Tillsonburg which is about 30 mins south of you right by Gopher Dunes...I ride a 05 RM250 and a 01 KX250...but they are both for sale so we'll see what I get next, I'm thinkin an 07 250 of some sort, we'll see. But anyways, we def. have to go riding sometime, maybe at the pit?

Jas_RM250

Aug 7, 2006
Highflyernick

no clue where the pit is, but I'll go! currently truck-less and trailer-less....scrounging up cash to get a trailer so I can haul my bike with the better half's car. I've heard of and seen pictures of Gopher, but wasn't aware it's near London!

Never been to a track, just trails and sand pits and such....should be an interesting experience!

Jas_RM250

Aug 7, 2006
So my bike trailer savings have been seriously dipped into....funny how bills unexpectedly pop in and say hello!

winter's a few laps down the road, fall kicking in it's first practice session and my riding partner is to busy to fix his YZ and make time to ride....that leaves me sitting on my bike in the back yard wishing I didn't live in the city...

if anyone in/close to London has room to spare for another rider and bike in their truck or trailer, please lemme know....going nuts over here!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the Ontario Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in Central Canada.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom