new track in reform alabama/columbus ms.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i went to a new track close to reform alabama, its cool. its a good homemade track in back of someones yard, but its 2 miles long and set up for high speed riding, and easy enough for beginners and intermidiat riders. cost was ten bux. Directions: its about 30 miles east of columbus mississippi on hwy 82, after you go thru town part of reform, be looking for a church with three large crosses on the left... turn right off hwy at that church (which is on left). afther you turn off hwy, go thru spot sign, take second left (first left is actually a private drive) then left again i believe... there are some homemade signs on sides of road to help you find it. its located on Will House Road. Pay at honor box is noone is home. its a cool track work checking if your anywhere near it.

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i know how it is,,its two hours from me also (up in tupelo). other than this track, we have trace lake, and a track close to there, and a track at shannon ms, lucky for me i have a cotton field to ride in at house. I need to add a few jumps on that land. I went to memphis motorcycle club to find new places, but they are in same boat we are in,, i have found best way to do extra riding is enter enduros that come around.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
We've got a small practice track here (I hate to call it a track seeing as how little effort the owner actually puts into it) and there's another guy working on one right now....hope to get involved with him in the designing and construction of it. Couple more down in Hattiesburg...still an hour and a half drive. I made the trek to Pell City, Al to ride at Mill Creek MX....now THAT is one heck of a track! Lotsa elevation changes, plenty of jumps (SX & MX track), and just an overall great layout....but, that dreaded 2 1/2 hour drive again! Hope to make Monster Mountain in the next few weeks.

Top Bottom